RAYNE Reaper Gosha 95cm
Have you always wanted to throw down on a Nemesis but found it a bit to big? Check out the Reaper!
The Reaper has a deep tub concave and a 25mm dropped platform.
The platform is large enough to feel comfortable no matter what the occasion, but with slightly smaller dimensions for the smaller rider,
or for those who like less meet under their feet. Lighter and shorter than it's bigger brother,
the new Reaper gives the rider the comforts of the world's best downhill board in a tighter, smaller package making it ready to thrash tighter turns. Slashing your way through allies or effortlessly bombing the steep grade this villain is shaking things up.
The variable wheelbase at 76cm, 77.5cm and 79cm allows the rider to customize their set-up.
The ride height of the Reaper allows the rider to leverage their turning while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
- Sharp Edges - Final touch for locked in feet
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core - Stronger than steel, light like a feather
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass - Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- Sublimated Artwork - Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Speed-stiff - Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Linear Drop Platform – Keeps your feet locked into place. Ideal for freeriding.
- Deep Tub Concave – Designed to cup the toes and heels for quick, precise turns.
- Bee Orange Finish - Enhances and tones the natural wood grain while protecting with an excellent wax barrier that repels water. The citrus-based polish is completely free of harmful chemicals and is an environmentally sustainable product.