SEISMIC Alpha 75.5mm
75.5mm tall x 62.5mm wide ALPHA Wheels
62.5mm running surface • Bearing seat offset 6% • Square outside edge, straight-cut inside edge
8.125 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing. Welcome to a whole new realm of fast!
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways.
• Finely-tuned width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
Available in two proprietary formulas.
BlackOps™: comfortable and predictable on all pavements • balanced rebound and grip • extreme traction fresh • buttery and smooth sliding broken-in
Defcon™: thoroughbred race ‘thane • Guinness WR speed • directional slide • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
A giant step forward in race wheel engineering.
• Stout S-shaped edge profile optimizes lip support, maximizes traction under extreme G’s, and ensures predictable slide initiation and hookup.
• Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, heightens rebound, and enhances in-slide feedback.
• Bearing seat offset 6% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
Debuting Seismic’s proprietary Fusion™ core.
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile minimizes lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Finely-tuned durometer choices.
• 76A Mango Defcon: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power. Ideal for aggressive racing.
• 77A Blue BlackOps: Sticky and predictable “in the pavement” slide. Perfect for rough and inconsistent pavement.
• 78A Mint Defcon: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
Set of 4!!